Frequently asked questions
Director, Professional Associated Valuer
Steven Wolffs has over 33 years’ experience in the industry, having been involved in property valuations since 1985. His integrity and professionalism has gained him a good reputation in the valuation fraternity. His advice and experience with capitalisation rates is sought by numerous property asset managers.
He is a professional associated valuer with experience in various valuation fields including residential, commercial, industrial, retail, property development schemes, valuation of petrol filling stations, breweries and mills, and municipal valuation objections/appeals.
Steven has achieved the following:
- Member of the SA Institute for Valuers
- Registered as a Professional Associated Valuer (without restriction) with the South African Council for the Property Valuers Profession (SACPVP) registration number 2604
- Completed the Property Development Programme, University of Cape Town (1995)
- Obtained National Diploma Property Valuation in 1987
- Founding Director of SAPIX (then IPD South Africa and now part of MSCI)